Simply the best pet crate for your beloved pet to chill out with no distractions. Lightweight and portable.
If you need to transport your pet on a quick trip and don’t want to lug around a heavy and bulky crate, this is the crate to get. The only one foldable dog crate that combines all the functionality with a touch of class & innovation for indoor, outdoor, training & travel purposes. Made with strong steel tubes and water resistant, soft Oxford 600D fabric cover. Perfect for your beloved Dog or pet to sleep, rest or just Chill out with no distractions.
Unlike many other dog crates, the 2PET Fold-A-Crate uses innovative full frontal zipper design that makes it difficult for the dog to chew it down to pieces. Also features bone design mesh panels (windows) for natural ventilation, a waterproof mat & a washable fleece cushion pad. Lightweight, easy to carry, includes a top handle that can be also used as secure it in the car with the seat belt.
A Dog Crate Like No Other! The new & improved design of our popular foldable dog crate - Fold-A-Crate - is a comprehensive solution to ensure better training, hassle-free travel & overall comfort for pet dogs.
Your Pet Dog’s Own, Portable Home Keep it indoors, let it stand outdoors in the sunlight or double it up as a pet carrier while you travel in a car or to the park - this portable dog crate is surely going to be the next favorite thing for your pet dog!
Design Features This dog travel crate features a strong steel tube frame for adequate stability. It’s easy to fold & unfold the frame in an instant with the push-button mechanism. The outer cover is made of soft, water-resistant Oxford 600D fabric that can be fully removed from the frame & machine-washed. Unlike many other dog crates (a Petco Dog Crate, e.g.), a 2PET Fold-A-Crate uses innovative full frontal zipper design that makes it difficult for the dog to chew it down to pieces.
Notes Available in 4 sizes & 3 colors.
Please refer to the size chart before buying
Cleaning: To clean up any pet waste, wipe down the material with a stain and odor remover then allow it to air dry. For more extensive cleaning just remove the fully washable cover from the steel frame and throw it in the washing machine. We recommend cold water, then allow it to air dry.
- ALL-IN-ONE FOLDABLE DOG CRATE – If you’re looking to buy a foldable dog crate that combines all the functionality with a touch of class & innovation, 2PET Fold-A-Crate is the perfect choice – All-in-One dog crate for indoor, outdoor, training & travel purposes – Refer to the size chart for size details
- STRONG STEEL TUBE DESIGN – Unlike many other flimsy & makeshift dog crates out there, Fold-A-Crate uses a strong yet lightweight steel tube design that can be folded/unfolded in a jiffy – Includes a top handle to convert it into a fully-functional pet carrier
- WASHABLE SOFT FABRIC COVER – The steel frame is covered with a water resistant, soft Oxford 600D fabric cover (a nylon variant) that is fully removable & machine washable – The new & improved design includes full frontal zipper that dogs can’t easily chew to bits
- PERFECT VENTILATION, MESH PANEL WINDOWS – Thanks to the well-designed bone-shaped windows & mesh panels, this foldable dog crate maintains perfect natural ventilation – This kennel comes with a waterproof mat for the floor of the crate reversible washable fleece cushion pad
- DOING THE RIGHT THING – Being absolute pet lovers, we donate a portion of sales to various pet shelters & charities – With a 1-year warranty against manufacturing faults in place, your orders are safe & secure – Click ‘Add to Cart’ & order the best, multipurpose foldable dog crate right away
All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow 2-3 days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
At 2 Pets, we’re passionate about our products and stand behind them. Truth be told, nothing makes us happier than hearing one of our products has helped make your pet's life a little better. So if something has gone wrong, we absolutely want to help get you a replacement. We offer a 100%, no questions asked 3- year guarantee against manufacturer defects. Normal wear-and-tear do not qualify as defects. We also offer a 30-day return policy. If you're not happy with your purchase or need an exchange, just reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help.
The crate looks amazing but I am unable to use it because the 2 tubes that are meant to lock into each other are too long and therefore I am unable to connect them - making this crate completely useless. DO NOT ORDER! I have read many similar i reviews with the same issue.
Once I was able to get the pieces together it stood fine! And my doggie loves it. BUT it was VERY difficult for me to connect the top pieces, and for a moment it sounded as if the fabric was ripping. I didn't see anything though, so hopefully it was just stretching. So far we like it, so let's just hope it lasts!
Just received our 20" soft crate for our Yorkie..... Was so excited taking it out of the box. The height and width is perfect. Fabric looks to be very durable, however, when we attempted to set up the side arms that are supposed to fit into each other they were obviously for a larger crate. We need this crate now and didn't want to have to return so we cut at least 1.5" off each. Thankfully we have the tools that most folks wouldn't have quick access to. Seeing other reviews now with the same issue. Hopefully the company can get this issues corrected. You shouldn't have to buy something then fabricate it to work.
The tube arms were too long on both crates we ordered. Customer service had us take the fabric off and force the tubes together then put the fabric back on. It did the trick but the fabric is more taut then it should be. The product would be great if not made defectively. I saw several reviews online with the same problem. Thank you for asking and hope you solve the problem for yourselves.
I love your crate since it is so light weight and easy to assemble. There is one problem. Within 2 minutes my 20 Lb 14 week old standard poodle figured her way out of it. Do you have any suggestions or a replacement crate that will work. Crate probably works for doodles not poodles:)please contact me ASAP.