Elevated Dog Bed Replacement Fabric Cover for Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large Cots Strong Nylon 1680D Compatible with 2PET, Internet's Best, Pawhut, SuperJare, Kopeks among others
Designed for use with the 2PET, Internet's Best, Pawhut, SuperJare, Kopeks among others Elevated Cooling Pet Bed, this replacement cover works as a total cover replacement or as a back-up cover.
Is always good to have a second one on hand meaning there's always one ready to go. When used with the original pet-bed frame (not included), the replacement cover creates a relaxing and comfortably cool place for a pet to rest.
Your pet might wear it and tear it, no problem! You can always replace it.
How to correctly order a replacement fabric for your dog bed.
1-) Determine bed type and color: You can select between full fabric or meshed fabric, Blue or Red color.
2-) Determine bed size: by MEASURING THE OUTSIDE DIMENSIONS OF THE FRAME, OUTER EDGE OF CORNER TO OUTER EDGE OF CORNER. Do not use the bed’s fabric area. This is for the 48" * 36" * 7"
Select the fabric type as described on the right side of this page. If you are not sure which fabric you currently have or if you have questions about any of our fabrics please see full product description and Images of this listing.
Strong Foldable Fabric
The Oxford Nylon 1680D strong fabric cover can be folded when not in use for compact, out-of-the-way storage or easy transport, tucking easily into a to-go bag.
It takes almost no space when folded and is really sturdy to sustain more weight.
Dual Velcro Compatible Band system
The dual Compatible Velcro bands allows for the best adjustment of the fabric as well as for the easy assembly of the bed.
Why to give a bed and have a fabric ready?
The startling fact is that your doggy needs its own place for peaceful sleeping. They love to stay in their private space where they feel safe and secured. They can relax on the bed after hectic activities. This is also a better option for you as you can keep it off from your bed sofa etc and you can control the hair shed and dander at one place
- Our replacement fabric comes in 4 sizes, in soothing colors to be able to use indoor and outdoor. Please check your bed's size before purchasing. Sizes are Small 24 " * 18", Medium 30" * 24", Large 36" * 30" and XL 48" * 36". Colors are Blue and Red. It is extremely important that you measure your current bed and look at the product pictures and table chart to guarantee compatibility in size and shape. Or fabric is compatible with some other manufacturers beds. This is the XLarge 48" * 36" Red
- Let's face it. Even though your flurry friend enjoys his/her Off-the-Ground bed, some times they play with it, scratch it, bite it or just tear it down, and soon after you end up with a scratch in the fabric. Most of the beds in the market come with either mesh or 600D Denier Fabric Oxford Nylon, making it easy to damage. We've tested with success a stronger 1680D Oxford Nylon. This is Breathable, enabling breezes to pass through and around to cool your pet.
- Because we listen, we've improved our fabrics to fit your needs. Our 2-Velcro compatible system allows for easy assembly/disassembly of the bed, just to replace it, to clean it or wash it, to tense it as much as possible, for the full comfort of your pet. Is compatible with some of the following brands: Aikopets, SuperJare, Pawhut, Internet's Best, BirdRock Home, Guardian Gear, Kopeks, Homyl, and HDP amont others.
- CLEANING: To clean up any pet waste, wipe down the material with a stain and odor remover then allow it to air dry. Also you can usea water pressure hose to clean it. For more extensive cleaning just remove the fully washable fabric from the steel frame and throw it in the washing machine. We recommend cold water, tumble dry cycle and then allow it to air dry.
- SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY: We believe that the smallest contribution can make a huge impact in others. We believe in Pay it Forward, We believe in Love and Kindness. And we believe that we all have a social responsibility in this world. That's why a percentage of your purchase is dedicated to those pets in need. At 2PET we are pet lovers too.
All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow 2-3 days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
At 2 Pets, we’re passionate about our products and stand behind them. Truth be told, nothing makes us happier than hearing one of our products has helped make your pet's life a little better. So if something has gone wrong, we absolutely want to help get you a replacement. We offer a 100%, no questions asked 3- year guarantee against manufacturer defects. Normal wear-and-tear do not qualify as defects. We also offer a 30-day return policy. If you're not happy with your purchase or need an exchange, just reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help.
I have written to your company 3 times now and have NEVER RECIEVED A RESPONSE!
I was sent the wrong size covers! I ordered two extra large cot covers (we own Saint Bernards) What I recieved was 1 very small cot cover and one small cover. I am very disappointed with your company!
I ordered a size large cover which is supposed to be 36x30 which would have fit our dog bed perfectly. I got a cover that was too short, about 33x30. Also, the color was not as shown in the photo, I received a dark blue cover instead of an aqua color like in the photo.
A size large (48x36) replacement cover was ordered and paid. The cover received was 30x25. I tried numerous times to contact customer service with no success. A customer service phone number is not available. No responses to customer service emails were received. I sent the cover back. Hopefully a refund or the correct replacement size will be issued. Very disappointed since my dog loved that bed. Customer service is nonexistent.
It ripped 2 days after it was assembled
I'm glad I came across this replacement cover, I had a hard time finding a replacement for my Pawhut brand cot and this fit perfect, I'm sure I will be purchasing several more over the next 2years. our neighbor's newest addition has managed to chew up 3 outdoor cots (along with 100 other things) I've had the new cover less than 2weeks & It already has a small tear but that's what happens when you have a young dog with razor sharp puppy teeth.